Sunday, June 21, 2020

''As we acquire more knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible, but more mysterious.''- Albert Schweitzer

It is said that artists are born under Saturn…meaning that the source of their creativity is also the root of their suffering and often we don’t understand that our passions have something to do with life making sense. Throughout my life, when I dismissed and undermined my urge to create, I became depressed and life was meaningless. 

At the age of 14, I was faced with death when my father died suddenly in our home and such a trauma changed the course of my life.  In search of meaning, I was a seeker in need of answers about life.  I realized then that life is very fragile, a gift that we often take for granted.  In my humble view, to live life fully meant to learn, to see the world, to seek adventure for it is through life’s experiences that we gain knowledge and insights. Most importantly, love, love, love.




No comments:

Post a Comment