Saturday, April 1, 2017

Zhuljeta Buja
  From the series Women of New York

Words of gratitude after Opening Night: ''My darling Marlene, You are an amazing woman and someone I always look up too. All this happened because of you!! Women of New YorkI am afraid that after Melanie's email the next morning and all of the others ones followed I've run out of words to describe this immense happiness. Like, Patricia mentioned, the phone calls and the messages, and for me a very simple one yet so incredible inspiring from my niece, and she is only six years old, " Aunt, I am so proud of you, you are my soul and I want to be like you when I grow up!"  I am beyond honored and humbled to be a part of this project. All of you ladies have impacted and inspired me.  Marlene you are a SUPER WOMAN in my eyes and I am truly happy for you.'' Zhuljeta, 21 March 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment