Saturday, August 22, 2015

Les fleurs roses de Capri


Throughout the years while healing the wounds of my heart, I kept on looking for the bright side of life for I believe that all experiences are enriching.  Life happens and when I decided to go with the flow, instead of fear and resentment, I was able to rise above and gain strength.  

Michael A. Singer writes in the ''Untethered Soul''....''The highest spiritual path is life itself.  If you know how to live daily life, it all becomes a liberating experience.  But first you have to approach life properly, or it can be very confusing.  To begin with, you have to realize that you really only have one choice in this life, and it's not about your career, whom you want to marry, or whether you want to seek God...But in the end, you can throw it all away and just make one basic, underlying decision.  Do you want to be happy...it's really that simple.''

No comments:

Post a Comment