Saturday, March 25, 2017

Melanie Randisi
From the Series ''Women of New York''

After Opening Night Gratitude: ''Dear women of New York, Today, I woke up a little taller and my heart grew a couple inches, after such an amazing night. You were all incredibly elegant, beautiful, strong, powerful, creative, successful, electric (the list is endless), and I am so proud and honored to have been considered to walk alongside all of your beauty. There is not enough gratitude and pride in the world to thank the star of this moment, la belle Marlene, who gave us brilliant light through her compassion, talent, creativity and grace. So I thank her from the bottom of my heart and I thank all of you women for sharing your stories and for inspiring me to keep pushing forward. 
With love, Melanie''  

No comments:

Post a Comment